An Duiche residential Estate is located on the periphery of Tipperary Town and within easy walking distance of the centre of Tipperary town
Spacious semi-detached home constructed in 2004. An Duiche is located on the periphery of Tipperary Town and within easy walking distance of the Main Street. Overlooking a large green area, the accommodation comprises of a reception hall, guest w.c., sitting room, kitchen/dining, 3 bedrooms with one ensuite and bathroom. There is a garden to the rear which is accessed via a gated side entrance from the front and patio doors from the kitchen. This property is in need of redecoration but represents excellent value for money and early viewing is highly recommended.
• Entrance Hall 3.4m x 2.1m
• Sitting Room 4.5m x 3.6m Fireplace and hearth. Bay window.
• Kitchen/Dining Room 5.9m x 2.9m Fitted kitchen with units at eye and floor level. Plumbed for washing machine. Patio doors to rear garden.
• Guest w.c. 1.7m x 1.8m W.c., w.h.b.
• Bedroom 1 3.5m x 3.2m
• Ensuite 0.91m x 2.4m W.c., w.h.b., electric shower.
• Bedroom 2 3.9m x 3.3m
• Bedroom 3 2.4m x 2.5m
• Bathroom 2.0m x 2.5m W.C WHB Bath
• Landing/Stairwell 4.0m x 2.5m
Connecting to server...
Katie Oakes email@example.com